Note: This page provides updates on interface status changes. (Most recent on top).
- 4/18/2023 1:30pm HST – BP said issues resolved.
- 4/18/2023 7:00am HST – BP logs show that new booking requests are getting pushed out to VRP again. Yesterday new bookings were not getting pushed out. Any bookings you received yesterday from the channels that did not import in VRP should be created manually asap, and then do Update web calendars to avoid double bookings.
- 4/17/2023 7:38am HST – BP api is working again and all pending updates were processed.
- 4/17/2023 6:30am HST – BP’s api is currently having issues, which is preventing updates. They are working on it.
- 3/20/2023 – No pending issues currently with BP integration, or emailing booking notices. All seems to be running smoothly.
- 3/10/2023 3:30pm – Just received an email from Airbnb saying that they have “unhid” my listing which they had hid yesterday. So, hopefully they are doing this for everyone whom they had hidden certain listings for. Please call me if your listings are still hidden in your Airbnb dashboard.
- 3/10/2023 3pm – I just heard from BP regarding the Airbnb emails about certain listings being “hidden” due to availability update issues. BP said their devs could not find any “current” issues with the Airbnb interface. And that perhaps this is a delayed response/trigger from Airbnb for the down time that BP was experiencing last week. They are still trying to get Airbnb to look into specific listings I gave them as examples.
In the meantime, BP recommends, going into the BP CC tool > “Update” page, and selecting the specific properties that Airbnb reported to you, and then select the “Dynamic update” button to force push avails to Airbnb again for those specific listings. Airbnb will hopefully unhide those listings eventually. So check your Airbnb dashboard again tomorrow and the next day.
- 3/9/2023 6pm HST – Airbnb has been sending emails to PM’s saying that certain listings are being hidden due to calendars not being updated. BP is working with Airbnb to resolve this asap.
- 3/7/2023 7am HST – BP’s CC Tool is working. Note: If you are receiving a 404 error, please clear your browser’s cache and try again. Please call VRP support if you are still unable to load the CC tool.
- 3/2/2023 7am HST – BP reported the following:
Our Technical Team has completed the migration and is now working on optimizing the new servers. We are still seeing lags in our Applications, but they are functional. We expect our platform and our various applications to be fully functional very soon. There may be some delays for the next few weeks (not as extensive as this week), but the server migration/optimization is an initiative we have taken with the objective of providing you quicker, better service.
- 2/26/2023 7:00pm HST – BP is still working to resolve intermittent issues which may result in new bookings not getting Imported into VRP. In this case, please create the bookings manually in VRP.
- 2/22/2023 3:00am HST – Update – BP is working, but still having some intermittent timeouts.
- 2/22/2023 8:00am HST – BP is experiencing intermittent issues due to upgrades which they are performing. They said it may continue through the week.
- 2/21/2023 – The mail service which sends out new booking notices is undergoing intermittent issues resulting in some emails not getting sent. Their status is at: https://status.mailgun.com/. In the meantime, check for new bookings using the “Import” button, a few times each day.